Ebook: Capture reliable data in the international development sector
A step-by-step guide to successful project implementation
The data collection process can be cumbersome and frustrating. Gaining an accurate overview of the data collection progress in the field can be difficult and when data does come in, it is sometimes inaccurate and incomplete. This can make it impossible to provide the right information to stakeholders and can slow the impact of your programme.
This eBook will help you capture high quality data from the start and monitor your data collection to ensure accuracy and track progress. Find out how to:
- Successfully implement your projects at local level
- Effectively manage and align project data collectors
- Consistently collect quality data in time for reporting
- Achieve a good relationship with local stakeholders
- Improve your programmes based on accurate and reliable data.