9 December 2020 | 14:00-15:00 CET
Join this webinar and discover how the design phase of our Data Journey can help you boost the results of your WASH programmes
Capturing high quality data from the start of your programme is essential for making informed decisions and improving your results. But gaining a comprehensive overview of what data is needed to best track those results can be a challenge, especially if your programme involves multiple partners with different resources spread across the globe. This can lead to an overload in admin, miscalculated budgets, and unclear results.
So how do you design your WASH programmes to gain clarity and alignment from the start and ensure that the right data is captured to contribute to impact?
Sign up for this webinar and learn:
- How a thorough design phase will help you improve data-driven decision making.
- How to design your programme to improve steering, accountability, and learning: Theory of Change, context analysis, monitoring framework.
- How to design your sample and survey to ensure reliability, accuracy and consistency.
- How programme results can be improved thanks to a solid design phase.
- How you can get started on your Data Journey.
Anita van der Laan
Senior PMEL expert, Amsterdam
Mali hub manager, Bamako
Olivia Mary Nalweyiso
Programme manager, Nairobi
Programme manager, Amsterdam
Sign up for the webinar
This webinar is partly funded by the AfriAlliance project. AfriAlliance has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the grant agreement no. 689162.